It is recommended that this site be viewed using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers.
More information is available at http://dpi.wi.gov/help/browser-support.
Student Services/Prevention and Wellness is a team in the Division for Learning Support at the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction. Student Services/Prevention and Wellness team members provide statewide leadership and technical assistance for state and federal programs supporting the development, safety, and health of Wisconsin public school students.
- Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA)
- Alcohol/Traffic Safety and Driver Education
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Community Learning Centers
- Coordinated School Health
- Discipline, Suspensions, and Expulsions
- Flu Pandemic
- Health Education
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Students
- Mental Health
- Physical Education and Activity
- Pupil Services
- Safe and Respectful Schools
- School Age Parent
- School Attendance
- School Counseling
- School Nursing and Health Services
- School Psychology
- School Social Work
- School Tobacco Prevention
- Suicide Prevention
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey
Suggestions assist in continually improving the usefulness of our website and its resources. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (608) 266-8960.