Student Services/Prevention and Wellness is a team in the Division for Learning Support at the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction. Student Services/Prevention and Wellness team members provide statewide leadership and technical assistance for state and federal programs supporting the development, safety, and health of Wisconsin public school students.
- Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA)
- Alcohol/Traffic Safety and Driver Education
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Community Learning Centers
- Coordinated School Health
- Discipline, Suspensions, and Expulsions
- Flu Pandemic
- Health Education
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Students
- Mental Health
Suggestions assist in continually improving the usefulness of our website and its resources. Email: email@example.com, phone (608) 266-8960.