The school psychology program consultant at the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI) supports school psychologists, school districts, universities, state agencies, professional organizations, and parents. The school psychology consultant is a member of the Student Services/Prevention and Wellness Team, and collaborates closely with the Special Education Team at DPI. The school psychology consultant is a liaison to the Wisconsin School Psychologists Association and the seven Wisconsin Universities with training programs in school psychology, offers technical assistance on school psychology issues, and provides statewide training consistent with the DPI philosophy that the delivery of services is offered as a collaboration.
- What Is a School Psychologist?
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Pupil Services Professional Development Opportunities
- Final Rule for Determining a Specific Learning Disability
- Individual Evaluation Reports by School Psychologists 2007 Bulletin #07-01, released 1/22/07
- School Psychology Internships in Wisconsin